Wednesday, January 10, 2007

andi and i


It is great to be engaged. Yes, it has been less than a week, but it is such a relief to be able to talk about our future plans. 3 weeks of keeping it a secret from her was tough and I think it was pretty rough on her dad too. Her sister got engaged on Christmas and her fiance asked Andi's dad about an hour before I did. I bet he never thought he'd get hit up twice in one day from two bozo's who want to marry both his daughers...poor guy. I thought I'd post a picture of Andi and I for those who haven't met her (or me) yet. Feel free to e-mail us your addresses at canda.thomps@gmail.com. We've started working on our lists so if we don't get updated information for you it may go to your parents house, or your last known address--hopefully this isn't the MTC or in a foreign country!

2 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

you guys are cute! did you get our address?!

NJ said...

Umm, Andi, remember how we when you were training me and we used to talk about how similar our younger sisters are and everything? Both 4 years younger (right?) and THEN we both got engaged and married at bascially the same time as our sisters. They were engaged before use too. Haha! How funny.