Friday, September 25, 2009

OH SO BIG!!!

I guess it's time to start posting belly pictures, but not today. I went in for my 18 week apt. yesterday. My doctor measured my belly and said I was at 27 cm. Twenty-seven!!! That's what I should be nine weeks from now with a single baby. Problem being, we hope I don't deliver 9 weeks earlier than someone would with a single baby. That means I will be VERY VERY LARGE! The honest truth is that I hope I get huge, but only so I can have two very healthy babies. It still doesn't make the anticipation of a huge belly any more sweet. The comparison has me a bit nervous. For example, I was reading in one of my pregnancy books about where I should be at this point. It says my uterus should be the size of a cantaloupe...try a watermelon!

3 comments:

sarahflib said...

Wow, that's crazy! You're sure to be darling no matter what . . . but decidedly less comfortable.

Crystal said...

I want to see proof...pictures.

J Fo said...

Yay for 2 more tiny Thompsons! When do we find out the genders?!