Sunday, November 08, 2009

Thanks

I'm quite tired and going to bed shortly, but wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to our baby showers up North. You were all so generous. We came home with a car full of all sorts of baby necessities. Thank you a million times. We've been working on the big stuff, but didn't have any clothes at all. Looking at all of the blanket and the tiny little clothes makes it a whole lot more real. In the next 2-3 months, we really will be bringing two little babies home. Ahhh! I can hardly wait. It's hard to believe how much these two little babies will change our lives.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm so excited to have your southern utah shower soon! I already bought some cute stuff for your little ones. Can't wait!

Megan said...

I'm so so excited for your baby shower down here!!! Those Tiny Thompson Twins (say that THREE TIMES FAST!) are going to be the best dressed in all the land!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

You are very welcome! I can't wait to meet these 2 little people growing inside you, as I'm sure you can't either! We hope your holidays were great! We love the Christmas card! Be blessed with those babies!