Thursday, February 04, 2010

a few new pictures

So, to make a short story shorter we have some great pictures of first coming home, first baths, and cute faces on Andi's point-and-shoot, however aunt Kelli took the camera with the memory card when she left today before I could pull the pictures off. So everyone will have to wait for those pictures. Here are some of the few pictures from my camera:

K in her build-a-bear dress---What a cute little girl! (More of these to come later)


Do you ever wonder what they are dreaming about?






Doesn't she look like she's relaxing at the spa for the day?

8 comments:

NJ said...

Oh man they're so cute! I wish I could come hold them!!

sarahflib said...

That last picture is hilarious. And I"m so glad you guys got to go home. I was wondering about that.

J Fo said...

SO cute! I love the black and white pics and the toes poking out! They are just too sweet!

Megan said...

I LOVE these! Your babies are soooo SWEET!

Nathan said...

Way cute baby's! Way to go!

Nate and Holly said...

Great Pictures, they are adorable. We had to remind you to look up the song "Hold Me Now" by the Thompson Twins... it seems fitting. We heard it on the radio on our way down to see you guys. It's a song from the early 80s...I'm sure you'll remember hearing it.

Nate and Holly said...

"We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn

Hold me now, warm my heart
stay with me, let loving start (let loving start)

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world..."

-Hold Me Now-

Crystal said...

cute, cute, cute! By the way, we might be coming down next week to Parawon. Could we stop by and see you all?