Sunday, July 11, 2010

Youth Conference

Curtis went to youth conference so the babies and I decided it would be a great time to visit some friends and family. I'm terrible about taking pictures, but here's a couple highlights.

I got super lucky! Curtis' brother and his wife had their baby while I was up there. It was fun to hold such a tiny baby and even harder to believe that our babies were even a few pounds smaller when they were born.

We had a BBQ German style at my dad's house for his birthday. There's nothing like a brat w/mustard on a summer day. Cooper loved the experience too. His favorite part was the swing though.

Some people think you can't fit 3 car seats in a car. We did! I fear we might have been part of the statistic that __% of car seats are installed incorrectly, but we got to our destination and only had to take one car to do it. It worked, I just hope we don't have another baby before we can afford a bigger car because this could be a pain.

2 comments:

sarahflib said...

Impressive! I think the best thing about the shot with the car seats is that they're all sleeping!

Megan said...

You did forget to mention the amazing girls night we shared with delicious treats, lots of laughs, some trampoline talks and zero pictures! It was fun seeing you and those cute babies of yours!