Friday, October 28, 2011

A Healer in Every Home

This is not a business blog so I’ve been hesitant to make a post on the subject, but many of you know what a part of my life essential oils have become over the past year. I feel like I should share my story so that casual references to doTERRA won’t leave any readers confused. In October of last year, I was searching for a more natural way to take care of my family’s health. It seemed like Cooper was always getting sick and I just didn’t think it was acceptable to be giving him drugs with such harsh side effects. My sister, Kelli, told me I might want to check out essential oils and that her friends mom would be happy to teach us about them. We went to her house very skeptical of what it was that she could share with us. The more she talked, the more I felt that this was the answer I was looking for. They were natural, they were safe for babies, 50-70 times more powerful and potent than herbs, they work FAST, many of them smell great, they work for bacterial and viral infections, they can help with headaches or stomachaches, there was a starter kit called the Family Physician Kit where I could get started and have what I need on hand for only $150, and above all they went through rigorous testing to ensure purity and potence. It really answered all of my questions. This past year has been a process and a journey. I have bought into the mission of one of my mentors Laura Jacobs “A Healer in Every Home.” I feel it is important for us to be able to take care of our own families. I now have the confidence that I can take care of my family and resources to go to when I don’t have the answer. I feel so blessed to have found doTERRA that I can’t keep it inside of me. I truly do believe that I have something that WILL bless your life if you will give it a chance.


If you want more information go here:
http://www.andithompson.idoterra.com/
www.mydoterra.com/andithompson

Or contact me at:
(435-) 531-1291

No comments: