Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been Tagged

I've been tagged and here are the results...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being a cheerleader
2. Enjoying high school
3. Taking my driving test
4. Learning how to drive a stick shift
5. Getting ready to go on my first date

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Pull some weeds (even though it started snowing this morning)
2. Go to the dry cleaner
3. Prepare my young women lesson
4. Clean my house
5. Do the laundry

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Home made bread with butter
2. Fruit snacks
3. Cereal
4. Canned peaches and cottage cheese
5. Trail mix

5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire
1. Give a whole bunch of it to Curtis to invest
2. Buy a lot that we can build on when we grow out of this house
3. Buy a new car (a cute fast one)
4. Serve in orphanages in places like Haiti
5. Pretend like I wasn't a millionaire (except for the cute fast car)

5 places I've lived
1. Orem, UT
2. Germany (lots of differet cities)
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Provo, UT
5. Cedar City, UT

5 jobs I've had
1. Recreational Therapist
2. Receptionist
3. Case Manager
4. Youth Mentor
5. Courier

5 people I Tag
1. Ashley
2. Megan
3. Jessica
4. Katie
5. Sarah

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

Well, Andi, I might have to rethink this whole friendship thing...I didn't know you were a cheerleader! ;-) Kidding!

J Fo said...

I thought that this sounded familiar...I posted something like it a while back. SO here it is if you want to check it out: http://foltron.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagim-it.html

Peay Family said...

I am a huge fan of peaches and cottage cheese too!! Yum.