Friday, October 31, 2008

So Sweet

I started a new job working with special needs kids at an elementary school. I got assigned to a 6 year old with muscular distrophy and some autistic tendancies. He's a real cute kid. At least the last two TA's he's had have had a baby at home. He asked me today what my baby's name is. I told him. He wanted to know what she was going to be for Halloween. I told him she was going to be an angel. She really is though. We have our own little angel up in heaven.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks so much for your note on our blog. While this is the hardest thing I can imagine, I know that our little one is also an angel, especially today. What a great perspective you have. I'm sorry for your loss also. I appreciate you taking the time to post on our blog. -Cheri

Megan said...

How sweet! That's so neat that you get to work with kids that are probably more in tune than we are most times! I know your little Addie is a beautiful angel because she has beautiful parents!

sarahflib said...

Hooray that you got a new job! That is really exciting, Andi. You had the perfect response when he asked you about Addison.