Friday, December 05, 2008

We're back again and I wish I had something more exciting to share with you. I'm afraid this is only exciting for me. So back in October, it snowed. I was so mad as I scraped off the windows of my car that I decided I was going to clean out the garage. We had already decided it was too small to park a car and our stuff in it, but I was going to try. I worked so hard and parked my car in it one night. When Curtis saw we had an empty garage he thought it would be a perfect time to empty our storage unit. Grrrr! So we emptied the storage unit and then there was even more stuff to organize. When all is said and done, it all fit.
This is the side where all the shelves are
The is the front


And this is the back

3 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

haha that's great. you're welcome to come organize our garage. I organized it and it was all nice and somehow it has accumulated more junk ARGGGG

sarahflib said...

Very impressive, Andi. I can't believe you squeezed everything in! No scraping for you.

J Fo said...

sheesh! That's a squeeze!