Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amazing Arrangement (even if you don't like these songs)

Okay, so I found this through a friend of a friend of a friend's blog. If you like Jon Schmidt you will love this. Even if you don't like one or either of these songs (the people I'm talking to will know who they are). Give it a chance though. Mr. Schmidt is truly talented. And this will give you shivers at some point.

ENJOY!

After I posted this originally I realized that because my wife has made our blog "cutsie" that this video doesn't "fit" into the blog. If you want to see it on youtube go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

WOW!!! That was amazing! So jealous....wish I could play like that!

J Fo said...

Haha! Who ever could you be talking about not liking the songs?! We actually have that Coldplay album and really like it. I think his version of Love Song is WAY better than the original, though. That is some crazy talent!

AshEnds said...

That is really cool. I don't really like either of the songs, but totally loved that version of them.

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

I love it! That is one of my new favorite songs too!