Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 YEARS!!!

It's been two incredible years! It really is hard for me to believe that two years have already passed since Curtis and I got married. It the same breath, I can't imagine life any other way. It just seems like it's always been like this. He is almost always absolutely wonderful and is patient with me when I'm not (most of the time). We've been through a lot together. He's the only one who I'd want to take this journey with.

Here's a story to illustrate the dynamic of our relationship. On the morning of our anniversary, this is a conversation that took place
Curtis: I hope your present comes today. It should have been here by now.
Andi: Oh, I thought we didn't get Anniversary presents.
Curtis: Why do I feel like the woman in this relationship? You can just give me what I ordered for myself.

What I good husband I have. He even got me flowers and got home from work before I did!

6 comments:

J Fo said...

HA! I love that conversation between the two of you. It's dead on. Happy #2!

AshEnds said...

I love it, I am sure it was actually a lot easier to have him get his own present anyway. We love you guys, Happy Anniversary. I still can't believe it has been two years. Time flys.

Peay Family said...

I love it. You guys are a great match, congratulations!! Any word on the triathlon in Colorado Springs? I hope you do it, we'd love to have you at our place!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAAAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love our Tiny Thompson's! I hope you kids have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal said...

We'll never forget each other's anniversary! Crazy how times flies when you are having fun!

Sheryn's Blog said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great match made in heaven. Love Aunt Sheryn