Friday, May 08, 2009

We did it!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if I could take credit for any of it. Last weekend, Curtis graduated with his Masters of Accountancy (I think that's how your write it). It's been a tough road. He's still been working full time and his job isn't exactly stress free. Add a few masters level accounting classes and what do you have...a very busy boy. It's been many months of very early mornings and very late nights to get through. I'm so proud of him! Right before he graduated I asked him if he wanted me to remind him how much he doesn't like school should he ever think about going back again. His answer was “YES!” I guess we'll see what the future brings.

8 comments:

Sheryn's Blog said...

Curtis, congratulations on your master's. What a great accomplishment. Now you can take a vacation. Love Aunt Sheryn

Florida4x4chick said...

Congrats!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment especially with all you guys have been through. :) Love you guys, now it's time for a vacation to Florida!!!

Rinda Thompson said...

Congratulations Again! I'm so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Andi, you were a great support and a huge part of helping Curtis get through all the hard times. I love you both very much. Mom (Rinda)

AshEnds said...

Congrats Curtis. I am so glad that neither of you have to go through full time school and work right now. Just play and have fun, oh wait that is totally what you are doing on your little cruise... HAVE FUN.

J Fo said...

Yay for being done! have a good vacation!

Crystal said...

CONGRATS!!! That day seems like a dream for us but you give us hope!

Peay Family said...

Congrats Curtis!!

Kelli Haub said...

Congrats College Grad! Since you like school so much do you want to finish mine for me?