Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Firsts

While we were enjoying the sun in St. George, we (I) decided it would be a good time to Kenna Baby for her first swim. Actually, I just wanted to show her off in her cute swimming suit. We haven't found one for Cooper yet so he stayed inside with dad. The water was too cold though so I just splashed water from the hot tub on her and called it good.
Say good bye to Coopers over-the-ears hair. He got a "hairs cut!"
At first, he liked the buzzing of the clippers...
...by the end he was MAD!
He was actually too mad to get a good "after" shot. Here he is a few weeks later. He's in his bouncer and very happy having just finished his first bowl of rice cereal. He really did eat it right up. Maybe he's been ready for it for a while. It's just an adventure I wasn't ready to start. All I have to say is I'm glad Kenna Baby isn't ready yet. I'm just going to worry about one baby at a time.

7 comments:

Kelli Haub said...

I'm so proud of cooper getting his hairs cut! We gave Damon a real mohawk when cutting his hair last night... I'll have to post a pic.

Crolace said...

I can't believe how big those kids are getting! I hope it works out that I get to see them soon - I'll be in touch :)

J Fo said...

I think I want Kennedy's swimsuit in my size! SO dang cute...and you look super HOT, too!

Love Coop's haircut. he looks like such a little man!

Sheryn's Blog said...

I love to see all the cute pictures you take of the twins. I hope I get to see them in person soon. Love Aunt Sheryn.

Crystal said...

It's a sad day for the fist haircut cause it means they are growing up. Many more to come. Cute pictures!

Florida4x4chick said...

Love ALLLL the pictures, and PS you're looking pretty fabulous in a swimsuit too!! :)

Katie M. said...

Andi you look so amazing!!!!!! And you had twins.. no fair.

Cute babies. I love seeing them. I'm still just so happy for you guys!