Friday, October 09, 2009

Baby Belly Pictures




Andi had me take a picture a few weeks ago and then again tonight. She hopes to be able to get up a weekly picture so you can see how the pregnancy is progressing (as well as generate some empathetical support from all of you mommies). Here they are. The first one is at about 18 weeks and the second is from tonight. The 20 week mark. Halfway for a regular pregnancy. Doc says that he won't let her go longer than 37 so we're over the hill for sure at this point.




18 Weeks


20 Weeks



7 comments:

Jalynne said...

so cute! You look adorable!

J Fo said...

You look great! I can't believe that's only a 2 week difference. I'm glad you're documenting it!

Peay Family said...

Sad to say, I was actually bigger than that at twenty weeks and I was only carrying one!! Andy, you look beautiful.

Crystal said...

You're looking like a mommie and fast! At first I thought your blog title said, belly button pictures, and I thought, that's wierd. I am glad you are posting the pictures of your tummy so we can all be in awe of you.

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

So I think you look absolutely fabulous girl! Way to go!!!I honestly can say that I was as big as you with my second one at 20 weeks. Maybe thats why he came a month early! Anyhow I love the pics! Take care of yourself and those babes.

Sheena said...

So cute Andy! You are gorgeous prego. I am so excited for you!

Cottam Family said...

You look AMAZING!! I hope you are feeling well too! Miss you!