Sunday, October 18, 2009

21 Weeks

Here's another belly picture with approximately 3 ½ months to go! I'm getting so excited. Okay, I've been excited for a long time. The nursery has been painted since before I was even pregnant. We've cleared out Robert's Craft of all the brown vinyl and are trying to patiently wait for the next shipment. I've been finding all sorts of deals on KSL and Craigslist. I got a double BOB stroller for $300! That's about half off with the extras she gave me. Thanks to my wonderful friends and family for picking things up for me. Cedar City doesn't have very many great deals so I end up asking people for favors. I'm trying to be ready by Christmas even though I probably won't have these babies until the beginning of February. I think it will be nice to know that I'm ready and I'm a little bit worried that I'll be on bed rest at the end (I hear it happens to a lot of mothers with twins). I figure I should prepare for it just in case.

2 comments:

Peay Family said...

Way to go. I love my double bob, you were lucky to find one on craigslist, I searched unsuccessfully for nine months and ended up paying full price at REI. Still totally worth it though.

Crystal said...

You make a cute pregnant girl! I love KSL you can find anything and everything you need. Let me know if I can get anything for you.