Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pacifiers and a Church Outing

What would we do without pacifiers? I know some people are agaisnt them, but they have probably never had twins...(the cutest twins ever!)




Two weeks ago C and K got to go to church for the first time to see their cousin Kaden blessed. They pretty much slept in Aunt Kelli, Aunt Kyli and Grandma Jo's arms the whole time. But their mom made sure they had cute outfits on (dad suggested "church pajamas" - that didn't go over well though). Afterwards we had a family picture taken.




9 comments:

Sheena said...

Wow! Soooo cute. Love their church clothes. :) I have had the church pajamas suggested too. :)

J Fo said...

Oh I think I must have just gotten a cavity because those 2 are SO DANG sweet! LOVE the church clothes! And I am all about binkies for babes.

Florida4x4chick said...

soooo cute, yes i too am into dressing up my little ones, heck their so much more fun and cute than dolls :)

I can't believe you have twins!!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

They are adorable and just when you think they can't get any cuter I see new pics and think man they are so so so cute.

Betsy said...

Loved the "mom approved" church outfits. And, I loved spending time with those cute twinnies the other night!

ChristineGTaylor said...

So cute. If you need to gently wean your child off of the pacifier take a look at PTPA award winner Pacifier-b-gone http://www.pacifierbgone.com

Kelli Haub said...

Will you give them each a smooch for me!? I miss them already :)

Crystal said...

what cute kids! IT was fun talking to you today!

The Christensens said...

They ARE the cutest twins ever! I want to see them. I love the pictures!