Sunday, May 02, 2010

PICTURES!!!

Me and Kenna Baby. She's our cuddler. Cooper and his Daddy. Dad HATES it when he cries and loves it when he's sleeping.
These are the outfits I would have put them in on St. Patrick's day had I remembered they were supposed to wear green:)

Me with our babies on their 3 month birthday!

From the pictures we post you might think they really like being next to eachother. They don't. They really don't seem to notice eachoter and they are at the stage that they swing their arms and hit eachother. I figure they are probably going to be best buds when they grow up so they will want picutes together. It's also funny to me how much bigger Cooper is than Kennedy. I promise, they drink the same milk.

Our babies are growing so fast! When we first brought them home from the hospital they both fit in this comfortably. Now, it's a bit tight. This is Kenna Baby in the Bumbo. She's got a ways to go before it works for her.
Cooper's chubby belly keeps him up a little bit better.

This is us, right before a walk. Don't I have the cutest little bears on the planet?
This is the last time I put them both in the bassinet. It's hard to believe that they both slept in there for our first few weeks home from the hospital.

I hope this makes you happy! Sorry it's been so long.









5 comments:

Dayna said...

your kids are adorable! LOVE the pics, thanks for sharing!!

Megan said...

Love the new pictures! I can't believe they are getting so dang big! They are filling out and everything!

Miss you guys

AshEnds said...

I can't believe she still fits in that little green outfit. Katie grew out of that so freakin' fast. I love these pictures, but I am pretty sure I could never get enough pictures of these sweeties. You need to hire someone to just take pictures all the time at your house. I would do it for free if I lived there. Bummer

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Oh they are so so cute. And you are looking great as usual!!!

The Rich Family said...

You are such a cute family. Thanks for the new pictures,the babies are absolutely adorable.