Sunday, May 02, 2010

Our Biggest Loser

You might have logged on hoping for pictures of babies...keep scrolling and you'll find a bunch of them.

This post is to invite you to joing our biggest loser challenge. My sister and I decided it would be fun to get a group together. We can each put in $15 and the winner takes all (or if there are a bunch of people who join we could split it between 2 or 3 people). It goes from May 10th to Sept. 10th. Get me your e-mail address and I will send you the rules. It's super simple and should be some good motivation to lose weight for those of us who need to. Watch out though, I'm not competitive, but I am extremely motivated:)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Good luck with that!

J Fo said...

I will support you from my couch! (or maybe go swim some laps w/ ya!)