Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Last week was our 3rd anniversary! Last year we went on a cruise. The year before that we went to Hawaii. The year we got married we went to Europe. This year we stayed home. We talked about going out, but we only have so many options in Cedar City. So I decieded to make filet mignon for dinner. It was my first attempt. I watched an online video on the food network and what we got wasn't too bad. I really actually like making fancy things. This recipe called for goat cheese and had you make a syrup with balsalmic vinegar and sugar. It turned out super yummy.
I really am so glad that Curtis picked me. Before I got married I was a day dreamer and I never could have immagined a life this good. Now I'm married to a dreamer and it makes me wonder where he'll take me. I guess only time will tell. For now, I'm enjoying the journey.

3 comments:

NJ said...

And you probably celebrated with your kids there, right? Love it! Today is our anniversary and the story sounds pretty similar - we usually go on cool trips, but this year we'll just be going out to dinner with our baby (assuming I get myself showered before the evening...) :)

And they both look so adorable!! How much do they weigh now?

AshEnds said...

You are so cute. You definitely married a dreamer, and I think you will have a wonderful adventure while fulfilling those dreams.

J Fo said...

I'm so impressed with that meal. When are we going to celebrate the anniversary of our friendship so you can make me a yummy dinner like that?!