Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's not a spider...it's a rodent!


So last Thursday night, I got home from work and Curtis was at our friend's house. I decide to join him, so I head out to my car with flip-flops on. As I turn to get in the car, I noticed that I just walked past this giant tarantula!!! He was right up against our garage door. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my camera and took a picture from the closest point I dare and then drove away to join the party. I'm pretty sure my face was white when I got there because the first thing Curtis said to me was “what's wrong?” I'm now convinced that this rodent like arachnoid is living in our garage. I think it might even push me to allow my flip flops to start their winter hibernation early this year. To top it all off, this ugly bug you see here, was waiting for us on our porch when we got home. Ahhhh!







2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Eww. Gross. Spiders of any kind, harmful or not, freak me out sick. I can't believe you spotted it. Worst yet, it's probably crawling somewhere now in your bed. HA, kidding kidding. You need to catch it next time and drive it up to the mountains where it can roam free and then you keep your flip flops out. That's my vote.

Dayna said...

Andi I had no idea about your baby girl! Oh, being pregnant right now really made those pictures and that experience hit home to me. I am so sorry for your loss, but I am excited to see the new house and fun postings you have on here....even though they are of abnormally large spiders!

I hope to catch up with you soon! Maybe we can have lunch with dixie sometime!