Friday, August 13, 2010

6 Months Old

Granny Smith came to visit and here we are celebrating the babies' half birthday.
I'm not sure why this picture flipped, but it's cute enough that I'm going to keep it here.
I didn't realize that 6 months was such a magical age. In the weeks surrounding the babies' 6 month birthday they just seemed to explode. All of the sudden they have so much more personality. They started rolling over (Cooper first and more proficiently). I used to put them on a blanket and that's where they'd be when I came back. Now, I usually come to the rescue. Either because Kennedy is being attacked by Cooper or because Cooper has rolled up against the couch and can't figure out how to keep moving. They learned how to put their own binkies in their mouths (Kennedy mastered that one first). Cooper laughs like crazy. Kennedy love to grab your face. They've gotten super possessive of their toys. Kennedy has this favorite Lion. When she sees that Cooper has it she dives for it. Both of them LOVE my water bottle. They start kicking with excitement every time I even lift it up. They also thing that anything on my plate should go in their mouth. I don't know why because I don't like to share, but I guess I've done it enough that they think that what's mine is theirs. And they LOVE water mellon.
These are the kind of situations I rescue my babies from.

1 comment:

J Fo said...

LOVE 6 months! That picture at the end where Coop is mad and Kenners is reaching for his face is classic!