Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Addison!

I guess it's tradition now that we let balloons go at Addie's grave on her birthday. We thought Cooper and Kennedy would enjoy the experience as well.

After leaving flours, we had pink and purple cupcakes and icecream. I love birthday parties!

It is so hard to believe that we would have a 2 year old running around if we hadn't lost Addie so early. I can't believe it's been that long. In the same breath, so much has happened since that day. Nothing will ever replace what we lost, but I am so glad we felt emotionally and physically healthy enough to continue growing our family. Our arms were empty and now they are full. We are grateful for eternal families.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I thought about you guys last Saturday. I should have called. It's unbelievable how it's been 2 years. Love your tradition and sorry we couldn't be there!

NJ said...

You are such an inspiration Andi and Curtis!

J Fo said...

Time really does fly doesn't it?! Any occasion for cupcakes is fine by me, that's for sure.