Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Cruise

We already posted our underwater camera pictures, now here are some others. First off, Curtis started the cruise like any normal person would...on his computer, trying to send some last e-mails for work before internet cost $9.99 a minute. Eventually, the internet connection got slow. Result: Curtis allowed himself to crash.
The whole cruse experience was perfect! We were able to relax, get tan (I think I read four large books), and see some of the most incredable things ever. We spent the first two days at sea. Each night, we got these cute little animals on our beds. I loved them. The food was good, the desserts were even better, and we had some really fun people at our dinner table.
Our first stop was Jamaica. That's where we hiked up Dunn's River Falls. It was really incredible. I got this picture of the coast and my camera died while we were at Dolphin's Cove...so that's all we have of our Jamaican experience.
This is a picture I took in Grand Cayman. It really is that beautiful. We also went to the Turtle Farm. It was surprising how hard those turtles can flap. They calmed down when you rubbed their heads.

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I'm happy you guys were able to take such a fun trip. It just sounds so relaxing and peaceful. What I'd give for some tropical water and sun:) Sigh.

You look beautiful Andi.